Soo let's see tonight I went to Bride Wars with a good friend. It was very good! Loved it actually..it made me think about friends in the past and ones that i have had for a long time or ones that i have only known for a short time but all and all how amazing these people are. It was funny because the friend I went with has been my friend for 15 years..we have known each other since i was in 5th grade and her in 6th..crazy! But it is amazing to have good friends. I just wanted to say that..im sure this isn't that interesting of a blog but oh well. I am also glad to have possibly done a little mending of a friendship with a certain someone they know who they are if they are reading this. Well anyways..hope everyone has a good weekend wait no a great weekend..oh and real quick this is a rating of movies that i have seen and also movies that i want to see..
Marley and me= totally worth seeing!:)
Gran Torino=very good, but a bit different in some parts..but overall good
Bride Wars=well obviously it was good but not one for guys probably although there was guys there..
want to see...
He's just not that into you
Revolutionary Road
Confessions of A Shopaholic
Rachel's Getting Married
Slumdog Millionaire
New In Town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love movies and I want to see some of the films that you listed on this post!
Chic-flick is always fun to see with bunch of girlfriends although I love to force my husband to see it with me! He's seen some films - "How to lose a guy in 10days" "27 dresses" etc, and he admited he enjoyed it...
Fun post!
haha oh ya i know i think they secretly may like those shows a bit..haha
Post a Comment