Thursday, December 11, 2008

more on those three words..

So this blog will follow the past blog..and the title of that blog..
So does anyone ever wonder why there is this neverending thought about when to say those three amazing, wonderful words?? I am not sure if I am just thinking about this because last night I watched P.S I love you again, which if you haven't seen it go out and rent it! I went to the movie theatre last year in decemeber and saw it opening night and it was amazing and then i just like i had said watched it again. Guess what? It was still amazing!:) It is just one of those films that you don't get sick of. It has so much meaning behind it really.

I sit here wondering about this why is their soo much fear in saying these three words to someone else? I mean shouldn't you just say what you feel? I would think that would be true. However, I think that lots of people think..well if they haven't said it then maybe I should wait till they say it. Oh and then their is this other thought..called apparent tradition it is basically saying that we still as woman should not say this first because come on a man should say it first right? Well, honestly who thinks this is a good way of looking at this? Don't you think we as woman should just say it first if we are honestly feeling it? It's a tough call..I still haven't figured it out. Well if any of you have advice or experience with this and want to actually share it then go for it I would love to hear what your thoughts are on this!:) I am just very curious on everyones take on this little matter haha.

1 comment:

Lived With Love said...

I think you should say it when you mean it, i think all that about the man saying i first is rubbish, if we waited for them they'd never tell us how they really feel!