Okay so seriously i can't sleep..what the heck. I think i have all this energy stored from all the fruit i had today i know it sounds cheesy right? But, that's all i can think of. I had like uhh grapes, banana then for veggies i had carrots and celery with pb. Wierd mix today. I ate alot. haha. Well, so i really should be finishing up my interior design project which is supposed to be postmarked today. Which of course it will be. I am def. not done quite yet though. Oh well:) I know I will be. I have alot done, most of it actually. Well what else..i'm listening to random music on the tv. It is pretty good, right now it's matt kearny..he's pretty good. I soo can't wait till like next week is over and i'm dunzo with school. It will be very nice. Then it's off to find a job. I shall also pursue my bachelors degree. We shall see. It's up in the air right now.
Oh gosh now it Melissa Ethridge now..don't really love her too much haha. Oh and I'm talking about the tv by the way. I tend to go all over the place with my thoughts that is. Well, i'm gonna attempt to go to bed i believe. Cuz i don't know if it's just me, but i don't feel as though this is very interesting haha. But here is something that I discovered artist wise today that i love!
Her name is Lenka!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=90691736
i really like her songs..but so far my fav's are "the show, don't let me fall and knock, knock."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment